AM- Talent Acquisition at Splash Math
Views:717 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Splash Math - Android Developer - Kotlin (2-4 yrs)
About Us :
Our vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun, personalized for every child globally and to prepare them for the skills required in 21st-century. Our flagship product Splash Math is making learning math fun and engaging for K-5 kids. With more than 30M+ students onboard, it is the fastest growing elementary math program in the United States. Splash Math has won almost all Ed-tech awards ranging from Stevie Award for best Ed-tech product, Tabby award for best business, Parents Choice Award, Best App Ever Award, and many others. We believe, this is just the beginning.
What you'll do: Core Responsibilities :
- Deliver UI central high-performance application.
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Have experience in creating Android applications from scratch and to work on multiple Android versions and devices.
Experience and Qualifications :
- Master's or BS/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent experience from a top college.
- Hands on 2+ years- experience in writing android applications.
- Built and released at least one android application.
Tech Stack : Our technology stack comprises Java, SQL Lite, Git, Kotlin, Rest API, Android SDK.
Mandatory Skills :
- Application architectural experience.
- Engineering skills to develop and maintain lightweight applications that would seamlessly run in low-end Android devices.
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem-solving skills.
- Handling different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with Maven / Gradle, CI tools like Jenkins.
Preferable Skills :
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test-driven development processes.
- Strong experience in design patterns, Android UI design principles, Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with AB testing, Analytics, offline syncing, GCMs, deep-linking, notifications etc.
- Customer focused, adapts well in a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to work well with multiple teams and multitask.
- Proven performer and team player, enjoys challenging assignments.
- Self-Starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment.
Culture at Splash Math :
At Splash Math we dig individuality. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to weave a little bit of you in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users. We have a workplace that is perennially high on energy. You can find people deeply engrossed in conversations that range from the latest movie to the newest tech on the block, and you will also see people who are quietly typing away on their machines.
For more information about the company, please visit www.splashmath.com