AM- Talent Acquisition at Splash Math
Views:66 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Splash Math - Software Developer - Mobile & Web Games (1-4 yrs)
About Us :
- At Splash Math, our vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child globally and to prepare them for the skills required in 21st-century. Our flagship product Splash Math is making learning math fun and engaging for K-5 kids. With more than 30M+ students onboard, it is the fastest growing elementary math program in the United States.
- Splash Math has won almost all Ed-tech awards ranging from Stevie Award for best Ed-tech product, Tabby award for best business, Parents Choice Award, Best App Ever Award, and many others. We believe, this is just the beginning.
What you'll do :
Core Responsibility :
- We are looking for a technical & product aware engineer who will build the best of breed architecture for our platform. Come and be a part of our small, high-performance game developer team focused on delivering an unwatchable delight to the kids!
- An app with over a million active users, solving a million problem a day.
- The pace of our growth is incredible - if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Tech Requirements :
- Create games based on the Game and Level Design Documents
- Work with Game Designers to algorithmically generate levels.
- Own all technical aspects of the game, including challenges in implementing the core game mechanics, art, animation.
- Optimise code for best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of games across platforms
- Write modular code, create reusable components
- Create quick prototypes for game ideas and concepts
- Very good with algorithms and problem solving
- Hands on with at least one programming language
- At least an engineering bachelor's degree or equivalent (BCA/MCA etc).
Brownie points :
- Experience building games for the mobile or web
- Understanding of common Design Patterns and techniques in game development
- Any experience working with a 2D game engines, e.g. Phaser, Unity2d, Cocos2d- x/Cocos2d-js, etc
Culture at Splash Math :
- At Splash Math we dig individuality. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to weave a little bit of you in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users. We have a workplace that is perennially high on energy.
- You can find people deeply engrossed in conversations that range from the latest movie to the newest tech on the block, and you will also see people who don- t want to have anything to do with that and are quietly typing away on their machines.
For more information about the company, please visit www.splashmath.com