- Speedbox is a logistics platform (mobile, web, and public APIs) offering customers a menu of service providers for their door to door delivery needs. Speedbox is a service that can be likened as a "MakeMyTrip for couriers" that aims to remove the need for customers to make phone calls and search on websites like JustDial and AskMe.
- Today, there is repetition of effort, incomplete information transfer, wastage of time and the possibility that in the end the service selected may not be the best option, is poorly managed and/or leads to customer dissatisfaction. Speedbox plugs these gaps in the market, increases customer awareness, reduces time spent booking a shipment, and makes booking a hassle-free process.
- Speedbox is looking for talented web developers (preferably front end) to improve and expand Speedbox functionality and features. Selected candidates will work on new features, platforms, services and products that will support Speedbox' expansion plans both within India and globally.
- Employees would also be given time to work on other functions and roles to find their best fit. The work environment is informal but we are looking for hard-working individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Dedication, intrinsic motivation and the will to excel are the primary pre-requisites.
Here are some preferred (but not mandatory) skills that would help :
- Have a github account!
- Prior Experience with React/Redux
- Knowledge about MongoDB
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Knows about software development cycle, working with Code management (Git), Software testing