IT Recruiter at Techno facts
Views:106 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Job Description :
As a Specialist Engineer, you are innovative, flexible, self-directed. You design and write high-performance, reliable and maintainable code. You work with the web/mobile development teams to deliver world-class user experience.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- You pioneer product ideas, participate in designing and implementing key features and ideas.
- You provide feasibility assessments and accurate estimates for project implementations.
- You work with designers to match visual design intent.
- You effectively craft great user experience and architect reliable systems.
- You develop unit tests and useful code documentation.
- You participate in code reviews and influence health of the code base.
- You mentor junior engineers.
- You drive discussions to create/improve the product, processes and technology.
- You contribute to intellectual property through patent generation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 4-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in building large scalable distributed, asynchronous and stateless architectures.
- Strong skills in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Experience in building highly scalable, high availability services.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments cutting across diverse tech-stacks, fluency in different programming languages
- Passionate about Web Development.
- Expert in JS, CSS, HTML based application development.
- Experience with WebSockets, ReactJS preferred.
- Proven ability in applying computer science, MVC and OO design principles in writing modular code.
- Have an eye for elegant mobile UX. Strong understanding for UI design principles.
- Familiarity with unit test cases and best software development practices.
- Excellent communication skills.