Senior Recruitment Coordinator at S&P Capital IQ
Views:699 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
S&P Capital IQ - Product Support Engineer (3-7 yrs)
About McGraw Hill Financial: It is a leader in content and analytic for the global capital, commodities, and commercial markets. The company harnesses the power and scope of data from its businesses to create integrated solutions that meet emerging customer needs, acting as a catalyst for growth worldwide. Our businesses are:
- Standard & Poor's Ratings Services
- S&P Capital IQ
- S&P Dow Jones
- J.D. Power
About S&P Capital IQ: A powerful new combination of offerings previously provided by Capital IQ, elements of S&P including Global Credit Portal and MarketScope Advisor, enterprise solutions such as S&P Securities Evaluations and Compustat, research offerings including Leveraged Commentary & Data, Global Markets Intelligence, and company and fund research.
S&P Capital IQ was created in 2010 in response to the rapidly changing and challenging needs of our global financial clients. The firm brought together many of the key research, analytic and strategic capabilities of Standard & Poor's with Capital IQ, an innovative provider of the most accurate and timely financial information. Headquartered in New York City, S&P Capital IQ has 7,000 employees in 20 countries, providing on-the-ground access to every economy, market and region on the globe.
To know more about us, visit: https://www.mhfi.com
Position Summary: Product Support Engineer
S&P Capital IQ is seeking a Product Support Engineer to join the Technical Client Services (TCS) team in Gurgaon. TCS is a global team of client-facing technologists with wide-ranging responsibilities that include client support, product services, and infrastructure support.
- Serve as a technical escalation point for S&P Capital IQ products, working directly with international clients to resolve challenging technical issues
- Analyze patterns of client issues and help to design long-term solutions
- Write and maintain technical product documentation
- Help improve and refine our support processes and tools
- Provide internal support for Skytap, a flexible virtualization platform used to replicate complex client environments
- University degree in a technical discipline plus 3+ years of experience in one of the following roles:
1) Level 2 or 3 Technical Support
2) Software QA
3) Software Engineering
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the Windows desktop platform and working knowledge of the Windows Server platform
- Software troubleshooting experience, including analysis of log files and stack traces
- Understanding of computer networking concepts and experience troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Some experience with programming or scripting
- Willingness to work flexible hours in order to support our global client-base
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.