Lead - Talent Recruiter at KellyOCG
Views:142 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SOW Category Specialist - Technical Support (5-10 yrs)
Client Services - Category Specialist / Contingent Workforce Outsourcing (CWO)
KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as a Category Specialist. As part of Kelly's Outsourcing Consulting Group (OCG), CWO leverages staffing, procurement, and supplier management expertise to bring customers an end-to-end centralized workforce management program. This position will sit onsite at our client location in Bangalore, India.
This position shares the accountability for the KellyOCG results for a specific customer accounts along with the KellyOCG Operations Management Team and Kelly Global Account Leads. The person in this role will be expected to collaborate and influence key internal and external stakeholders, building relationships with decision makers across the entire program. The person must align with the clients Procurement Departments (and other departments or businesses as applicable) organizational business goals and objectives and be able to drive results through direct engagements or through a consultation as needed.
This person will be responsible for the growth of the KellyOCG Statement of Work Solution within the client through forward thinking activities and supplier strategies that support the clients- overall business needs.
The Category Specialist is responsible for: facilitating the SOW process lifecycle and overall SOW program for a complex, high-volume account by using Fieldglass and building relationships with the client managers and suppliers.
- Facilitate the SOW process lifecycle by: engaging, educating, monitoring and ensuring the execution of the SOW processes for both suppliers and engagement managers in a timely manner by:
1. Establishing and building a professional rapport, following up consistently and maintaining on-going contact and communication.
2. Provide SOW program education. Conduct just in time training to Suppliers and Engagement Managers when resolving issues.
- SOW creation and management including :
1. Assist manager in creating project request and enter in VMS tool
2. Submit SOW to Supplier in VMS tool
3. Review and monitor status and progress daily.
4. Monitor approvals by manager and service provider, create amendments for changes, track spend and monitor project end date.
5. Ensure timely submittal of milestone payments, audit for accurate invoicing information and research and resolve supplier payment issues.
- Support Overall Business needs of client :
1. Act as a cooperative and contributing team member to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to customers, suppliers and program stakeholders.
2. Ensure that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes and in maintaining and improving stakeholder experience.
- Drive adherence to customer policy and procedures for SOW.
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and coordinate timely resolution.
1. Identify the issue.
2. Coordinate the analysis and solution with stake holders.
3. Define a course of resolution.
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues.
- Identify Supplier optimization strategies
- Supplier management and communications
- Support of process and operational optimization strategies
- Identify cost savings and cost avoidance opportunities
- Report generation and analytics
- VMS Technology use optimization
- Bidding process development and facilitation
- Negotiate with suppliers as appropriate and required by client
- Understanding of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing the client
- Communicate terms and conditions, servicing issues and pricing structures related to specific suppliers to appropriate internal stakeholders
- Understand and communicate to business key industry trends and develop strategies around this data
Job Requirements :
Minimum Education Required :
- BA/BS or equivalent experience. Procurement, Technical and Business related field.
Experience required :
- Proven experience - Procurement, Process Improvement or Operations processing Statements of Work.
- 5+ years industry experience preferably in managing or consulting in service spend categories and/or account management
- SOW management experience within an MSP environment preferred
- Experience with semiconductor design companies preferred
- Proficient in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and listening
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficient negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detail orientation
- Ability to lead and/or contribute to a team environment
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Efficient time management skills
- Functional PC and internet skills to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other internet based web tools.
KELLY Services :
KellyOCG-, the Outsourcing and Consulting Group of workforce solutions provider, Kelly Services, is a global leader in integrated workforce solution delivery for clients worldwide, utilizing proven talent supply chain strategies. In addition to integrated solutions, KellyOCG specializes in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Contingent Workforce Outsourcing (CWO), Talent Management Consulting, Career Transition and Executive Coaching & Development, and Executive Search.
KellyOCG was named to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals- 2015 Global Outsourcing 100- list, an annual ranking of the world's best outsourcing service providers and advisors.
Further information about KellyOCG may be found at kellyocg.com or visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.