Human Resource at SourceFuse Technologies
Views:115 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
SourceFuse Technologies - DevOps Lead - Configuration Management (5-7 yrs)
DevOps Lead at SourceFuse fills the mission-critical role of ensuring that our complex, large-scale systems are healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to scale.
- The DevOps Lead is tasked with the management and development of continuous integration and deployment solutions for production applications across various sites/software. He spearheads the creation of new technology infrastructures and maintains configuration management and automation tools.
- Continuously improve our infrastructure for ease of deployment, scalability, security and fault-tolerance.
- Work closely with System Architects, Engineers, Product Managers and System Administrators to meet their service automation needs.
- DevOps Lead with strong Amazon Web Services experience. You will work on automating the deployment of our software and test pipelines, promoting a quick turnaround for testing and development
- In this role, you'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our develop, test and production environments.
- A candidate for this position must have had at least 5 years of working experience in a DevOps capacity, preferably as a DevOps Lead.
- The candidate must similarly demonstrate experience in software development and experience working with tools and languages such as MySQL, SaaS, Git, Python, Java, Postgres/MySQL/MongoDB, Apache, Nginx, ActiveMQ environments.
- Build and release automation tools: Jenkins/Hudson.
- Experience with Java Development or Deployment.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required).
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby).
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Graduate or Postgraduate in Computers / Electronics.
Certification : Red Hat, AWS.
Behavioral Characteristics :
Strong portfolio and excellent attitude.
- Must be self-confident to work in a Team and to handle the responsibilities individually as well.
- Ability to drive the project with the team.
- Strong communication (especially listening) skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to organize.
- Problem-solving, innovation skills are a must.
- Delivery oriented and able to work under strict deadlines.
Minimum years of Experience required : 5+ years
Location : Mohali