Human Resource at SourceFuse Technologies
Views:516 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
SourceFuse Technologies - DevOps Engineer - AWS/MySQL (2-4 yrs)
Devops Engineer at SourceFuse fills the mission-critical role of ensuring that our complex, large-scale systems are healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to scale.
- Overall responsibility is to introduce DevOps practice to build and maintain our server infrastructure and automate service deployments. The DevOps Engineer job will develop tools and strategies for deployment, testing and monitoring to achieve our goal of security compliance 100% uptime and quick turnaround of new code deployments for the engineering organization.
- Continuously improve our infrastructure for ease of deployment, scalability, security and fault-tolerance.
- Work closely with System Architects, Engineers, Product Managers and System Administrators to meet their service automation needs.
- DevOps engineer with strong Amazon Web Services experience. You will work on automating the deployment of our software and test pipelines, promoting a quick turnaround for testing and development
- In this role, you'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our develop, test and production environments.
- Develop a process to integrate DevOps with engineering development, service deployment and operations lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience in Devops role.
- Working experience on Tomcat, Postgres/MySQL/MongoDB, Apache, Nginx, ActiveMQ environments.
- Setting up Kubernetes on Google Cloud and Azure.
- Build and release automation tools: Jenkins/Hudson.
- Experience with Java Development or Deployment.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required).
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby).
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Computers / Electronics.
- Certification: Red Hat, AWS.
Behavioral Characteristics :
Strong portfolio and excellent attitude.
- Must be self-confident to work in a Team and to handle the responsibilities individually as well.
- Ability to drive the project with the team.
- Strong communication (especially listening) skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to organize.
- Problem-solving, innovation skills are a must.
- Delivery oriented and able to work under strict deadlines.