Executive -TA at Sourcebits
Views:544 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Job Description :
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Understand user requirements and delivering high quality products that meet business requirements.
- Work with the server team to define needs and APIs that will provide the best user experience.
- Collaborate with other programmers and developers throughout the development process.
Required Skills and Experience :
- 3 - 11 years for SSE of experience in developing web applications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Proficient in Angular 1x, Angular 2x, Angular 4x
- Candidate should have working knowledge in frameworks/libraries like jQuery and Bootstrap
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Good working knowledge on AWS cloud setup.
- Experience with source code management techniques using Git and/or SVN.
Desired Skills and Experience :
Technology : ReactJs, NodeJs
Loading Performance and Memory Management testing
Framework : Push Notification, Google Firebase Suite
- Good working experience in Geocaching, Google Maps API, LESS
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.