Senior Executive - Talent Acquistion at Sourcebits
Views:73 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sourcebits - Technical Lead - Web Development (6-14 yrs)
PFB the details of the opening for Technical Lead - Web development with Sourcebits Technologies in Bangalore.
About Sourcebits Technologies :
- Since 2006, Sourcebits has been creating amazing apps for some of the world's most innovative brands. Our team members include industry experts in UI/UX design, mobile app and web development, cloud computing and marketing strategy.
- An Apple Design Award Winner heads our Innovation team. Our work has been called - achingly beautiful- by one of the world's largest tech publications, and millions of people have downloaded and loved the apps we- ve created.
Job Description :
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Understand user requirements and delivering high quality products that meet business requirements.
- Work with the server team to define needs and APIs that will provide the best user experience.
- Responsible for the technical deliveries of the team members.
- Collaborate with other programmers and developers throughout the development process.
- Solve and articulate complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences
Required Skills and Experience :
- 6+ years of experience in developing web applications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular 4(& Above) practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular 4 (& Above)
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Proficient in Angular 4x and above.
- Candidate should have working knowledge in frameworks/libraries like jQuery and Bootstrap
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Good working knowledge on AWS cloud setup.
- Experience with source code management techniques using Git and/or SVN.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Technology: ReactJs, NodeJs
- Loading Performance and Memory Management testing
- Framework : Push Notification, Google Firebase Suite
- Good working experience in Geocaching, Google Maps API, LESS
Academic Qualification :
- MCA / BE in any discipline or similar qualification
Personality traits :
- Hardworking and works well under pressure
- Self-motivated and committed
- Organized & team-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to Detail
- Divergent Thinking
- Innovative thinking
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate
If interested, kindly apply here