Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sourcebits Technologies
Views:133 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Sourcebits - System Administrator - IT Infrastructure (6-8 yrs)
- Professional with 6+ years of experience in IT industry comprising of software configuration, design, development and cloud implementation
- Technology Design and Implementation for new projects and incorporation of additional requirements for the existing projects.
- Managing over All Technological setup, which includes Telecom, Networking, Software, and Hardware.
- Expertise in troubleshooting, management and configuring LAN, WAN connectivity, PRI Lines, MPLS & Internet leased Lines, VC devices Troubleshooting, management and configuring the Wireless and Access points.
- Invoice process for vendor payments
- Tracking of AMC and the Warranty details of all hardware/software and process for renewals
- Assign IT Infrastructure for new joinees
- Provide support & Troubleshooting for all Windows & Mac desktops, laptops and servers Operating Systems like Windows 2003/2008/2012 server.
- Experience in VM environment and AWS.
- Installation and configuration of new desktops/laptops/printers etc with Antivirus & its updates.,
- Developing the standby systems, testing at regular intervals and maintain them.
- Virtualization and Storage practices, Migration and Transition Projects.
- User Administration (Creation, Deletion User Id & Mail Ids, assigning permissions to access resources.)
- Implementation of controls and process based on ITIL guidelines
- Identify possible bottleneck or problems that could leads to gap in network bandwidth and system instability
Notice Period : Immediate