Recruitment Consultant at TalentBeacon HR Solutions PVT Ltd
Views:957 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Solutions Architect/Consultant - Big Data (4-8 yrs)
Job Type : Big Data Solutions Architect / (Consultant, Software Engineering)
Work location : Pune
Experience Level : 5-8
Job Description :
- The Big Data Solutions Architect role is a very skilled architect with cross-industry, cross-functional and cross-domain know-how of specific big data problems and requirements.
- The responsibilities will include architecting the analytic platform and then manage the implementation and use of the tools.
- The analytical platform is composed of commercial and open source technologies that must be incorporated for use by our end users following all security and compliance policies.
- This role will be responsible for the analytical platform used by our data scientists and will need to help bring the solutions that work with our other big data platforms.
- The big data solutions architect is responsible for managing the full life-cycle of our analytical solutions.
- Exploration of new technologies with involvement of Proof of Concepts and Research and provide alternative improved solutions
- Innovative reporting solutions (vision - forward thinking)
- Architect Business Intelligence Infrastructure (Establishment of requirements, Involvement of Design Technical Diagram, Plan and Execution, Post-requisites).
- Performance & Environmental governance around solutions
- Usability and Analytics - Measuring the quality of user experience. Focusing on users and tasks and using metrics to understand what works and what doesn't to change by iterating.
- Vendor software management - roadmaps, enhancements, best practices, understanding issues related to software
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution
- Maintain Commercial and Open Source awareness of solutions
- Benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them;
- Clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms;
- Document use cases, solutions and recommendations;
- Explain the work in plain language;
- Help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects of any kind;
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution;
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Formulate problems, ideas and hypotheses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Solid customer service, time management, communication and attention to detail
- Experience with administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning
- Hardware knowledge (Linux, AIX, Windows)
- Experience with Hadoop, Netezza, Oracle and other Databases
- Programming/scripting skills like Java, Linux, PHP, Ruby, Python and/or R should be present.
- Interpretation ability of Technical Architecture Diagrams
- Ability to work in teams, as a big data environment is developed in a team of employees with different disciplines;
- Work in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Knowledge of Cloud computing
- Experience with object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns as well as experience in engineering (commercial or open source) software platforms and large-scale data infrastructure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.