Founder & CEO at ExpertHyre
Views:328 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Solution Design & Implementation Engineer - Oracle APEX (4-8 yrs)
Job Responsibility :
- Should be hands on experience on Oracle Apex with latest versions along with migration experience form older version to newer versions.
- Conceptualize design, implement, and develop solutions for complex system/programs independently.
- Work with a variety of users to gain information, and develop intra-system trade-offs between different users, as necessary; interact with a diverse client base and outside vendor contacts.
- Document system builds and application configurations; maintain and update documentation as needed.
- Provide technical analysis, design, development, conversion, and implementation work.
- Work as a project leader, as needed, for projects of moderate complexity.
- Serve as a technical resource for applications.
- Compare, evaluate, and implement new features and technologies, and integrate them into the computing environment.
- Follow team software development methodology.
- Mentor lower level software developers.
- Other duties may also be assigned.
- Expertise in designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications.
- Proficiency with application design and data modeling.
- Experience with Oracle Application Express.
- Experience with PL/SQL.
- Experience developing complex SQL Queries and Oracle Database.
- Experience with SQL Tuning.
- Must have knowledge on XML/BI publisher Reports.
- Ability to define and tackle logical problems for highly technical applications.
- Ability to lead activities on structured team development projects.
- Ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods.
- Good communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Knowledge of application domain.
Joining Time - Immediate to 30 days
Full time hire with our Client.