Technical Recruiter at Gracira Technologies
Views:658 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Solution Architect - Software Development - C#/.Net (8-20 yrs)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Understand the requirements and use them to create comprehensive well-designed specifications
- Lead the technical team by ensuring timely deliveries and respecting Sprints using SCRUM methodology
- Lead design and development of our core web application using service-oriented architecture exposing APIs for internal and external clients.
- Implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale.
- Establish processes and best practices around development standards.
- Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and product feedback.
- Apply technical expertise to challenging architecture and design problems.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES :
- Extensive experience of developing enterprise-grade applications on C#/.NET, HTML, CSS, JS.
- Master building service-oriented architecture, web services and web APIs
- Product delivery and product management experience compulsory.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and database design.
- Successful experience managing a development team on complex projects
- Experience with software design patterns: MVC, MVVM
- Strong knowledge of Web Standards, OWASP security principles and data encryption/security
- A proponent of continuous integration, unit testing and automation
- Knowledge of .Net Core and Angular2 will be considered as an added advantage.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE :
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Understanding Business Logic and having Product Delivery experience is an advantage
- Experience with enterprise-scale systems a major plus.
- Mandatory experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM certification preferred)