HR Consultant at Spectral Consultant
Views:58 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Solution Architect - SAP S/4 HANA Module (6-13 yrs)
Job Description : SAP-Solution Architect - Gurgaon/Bangalore
Key Profile Requirements : (MUST HAVE)
- Prior Experience of bid and delivery solutions as well as core delivery must in the relevant technology area
- Expertise in SAP S/4 HANA
- Experience in more than one of the functional workstream (EWM, FICO, SD, SF, Ariba, Customer, IBP) or over-all solution architect
- Worked on implementation RFP's as a solution architect responsible for designing solutions end to end
- Prior BD experience (at least 2 Year, overall 6-12 years) with exposure to SAP Delivery. A strong understanding of SAP and integration with other applications/systems in an IT landscape
- Strong verbal and written communication with out of box thinking abilities.
- Ability to understand Methodologies (Activate, Agile, SDLC, SCRUM) and other industry business fundamentals and ability to showcase a quick learning curve.
- Should have worked with onsite teams in business development or delivery.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Key Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
- Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
- Engaging with Clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and a roadmap to meet their goals.
- Creating innovative solution designs that utilise our extensive service offerings.
- Understand client requirements (RFP/ RFI), build synopsis and have an ability to articulate the customer ask.
- Participation in meetings with internal/external stakeholders (Delivery managers, Account managers and client partners) and Vertical & Horizontal teams.