Technical recruiter at CatalystOne Solutions
Views:42 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Solution Architect - Java/Microservices Architecture (10-12 yrs)
We are looking for an Architect who can support continuous improvement of our product architecture!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Bj- rn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us in this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn't develop our values our values developed us!
Join us as a Solutions Architect and you will have the opportunity to :
- Work with our beloved Product Development department in India - full of young and competent people having a fun and an inspiring work culture
- Develop our market leading software and contribute in creating feature-rich solutions
- Evaluate, maintain & develop product architecture.
- Also, analyse & propose new framework to support continuous improvement of architecture
- Own upgrade of existing framework(s) based on security, quality & other technical considerations
- Ensure that design covers up all aspects of design principles, clean code, verification and strive for bug-free design
- Help teams with implementing architecture (especially new modules)
- Define review guidelines and audit the quality of reviews being done to ensure good performance, security, quality and scalability
- Help teams/specific roles (like technical lead) in technical implementations
- Like TDD, BDD, UI framework(s), micro-services, various design patterns etc.
- Mentor & train team members to follow good coding practices, to improve competence based on organisational strategy & to replicate own competence
- Thrive in a committed and agile environment
- Further yourself on technical and personal level
- Interact with Nordic colleagues through both digital and in-person means, and become part of a big global CatalystOne family
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
See if you are one of our new members of the family :
- You are a person humble at heart, having a flexible mindset, eagerness to learn more and create value
- You have more than 9 years of experience with Software development
- You have been (or even currently are) a full-time software developer with experience in Java, and other web technologies.
- You have experience with Angular/React, TDD/BDD, API/Microservices driven architecture
- You treat software development and coding as an exquisite culinary experience
- You have relevant past experience with developing architecture of software applications, and be responsible for introducing upgrades in architecture of existing products
- You have tremendous problem solving and decision making skills
- You have good command on English language, both oral and written is must
- You are committed to your work and contribute in strengthening our work culture