Associate consultant at WK associates
Views:423 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Solution Architect - BPM Products (13-20 yrs)
Role Responsibility :
- Individual contributor role
- Understand RFP requirements, business needs and challenges
- Lead the opportunity assessment process
- Put together solution components and high-level technical architecture of the solution that best addresses client challenges.
- Identify and evaluates value add alternatives, solutions to those alternatives.
- Moderate the solution creation process by working with respective Practices/CoE to detail out CoE specific details.
- Partner with CoE- s/Practices/Pricing/Delivery excellence for effort estimation & Pricing
- Lead solution presentation with the client.
- Successful in previous experience in Solution role
- Experience driving solutions that has multiple technologies such as BPM Products, Salesforce, J2EE, Mobile Apps, MS Tech like .NET, AWS, BI/DW, ML etc. Specialization can be in a few of them.
- Willingness to understand and learn new use cases and unknown technologies
- Commercial astuteness
- Strong personal presence, capable of engaging senior management
- Experience solutioning large Application Maintenance deals will be a positive.
ABOUT THE COMPANY :
Who are we?
We are a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology know how, domain and process expertise. Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence.
The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering are aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.