HR at DataGroup Geo Spatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:387 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Solution Architect/Application Architect - API/Microservices (10-15 yrs)
Application Architect (API Micro Services)
Location - Noida
Experience - 10 - 15 Years
CTC - 23 -33 Lakhs
Technology - IT & Systems
Sourcing and Screening Guidelines
Please ask Candidate to confirm on these -
- Official N.P
- How much can be Negotiable?
- Reason How will he Negotiable.
Loyalty Technology Platform providing Al-Driven analytics to Merchants. Ready today in Southeast Asia. A lifestyle application, powered by Al cognitive analytics technology, sitting at the nexus between consumers and merchants in Southeast Asia, We transforms business models by brokering transactions for customers through a broad array of value-enhancing and time-saving products and services and monetizing data for Platform Partners.
The Solution Architect must be experienced in various architecture patterns, have participated in the full software development life cycle (requirements, design, development, deployment, and support), be able to communicate solution requirements and architecture with technical and non-technical stakeholders, and possess a working knowledge of project management methodologies. This role requires outstanding communications skills (both oral and written), the ability to build consensus among business sponsors, and a collaborative approach that quickly builds trust.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 5+ years of application systems development experience.
- 3+ years of architectural and design experience.
- Hands-on experience in systems development in a variety of computing architectures and environments.
- Hands-on experience with cloud deployment patterns, micro-services architecture, real time analytics.
- Proficient in Agile and SDLC methodologies
- Strong technical expertise in tiered and distributed architectures, Service Oriented Architecture, Micro Service Architecture, J2EE, Spring, Messaging platforms, Relational/NoSQL Databases, Application Servers, HTML5 frameworks, UNIX, Linux, Windows and Design Patterns, as well as relational databases, web development and object-oriented methodologies.
- Working knowledge of IBM BlueMix. Kl Significant experience in requirements analysis and use case development, with a thorough understanding of software development life cycles, development and technology tools, testing methodologies and requirements gathering .
- Experience with the operations characteristics of large scale and highly available computer systems deployed in a variety of software and hardware environments.
- Knowledge of systems integration practices and understanding of Service Oriented Architecture principles and practices .
- Proven ability to build strong and sustainable relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to unexpected events, new facts and rapidly changing circumstances.
- Ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment and leverage best practices.
Skills Must have
- Optional Design Patterns, HTMLS5, Java
- Master of Computer Application, Bachelor of Computer Application, Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology, Masters of Engineering/ Masters of Technology
Working Days 6 Days a week
Job Nature Full Time