HR Executive at Solitaire Infosys Pvt. Ltd.
Views:274 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Solitaire Infosys - Team Lead - Dot Net Developer - ASP/C# (5-8 yrs)
Designation- DOT NET (Team Leader)
No of Vacancies- 1
Experience-6 Years+ (Relevant Experience)
Salary Range- Negotiable
Expected Date of Joining- 30th June 2015
- Hands On Experience On Web Based Applications as Well as Desktop Application Using Asp.net or C#.net Will Be Added Advantage
- Strong Ms-sql & Asp.net, C# Coding Skills
- Managing projects in Microsoft technology for a team size between 5 to 10 people Plan, review, and perform analysis, design, coding and implementation of simple to complex software systems
- Create functional and technical specifications based on business and/or technical requirements, Maintain, revise and update existing software as required, Develop software using your in-depth knowledge of systems analysis and design and strong hands-on experience in systems development and systems life cycle methodologies.
- 6+ years of software development experience of which the last (minimum) 2 year in the capacity of Project Lead from a Onsite/offshore development company.
- Ensures project documents are complete, updated and stored appropriately in VSS/Resp Source Code library. Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Resource Utilization Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements Defines, communicates and enforces coding standards.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor. Process Owner & ensure code revision & unit level testing incharge. Manages day-to-day internal / external client interaction. Sets and manages client expectations.
- Responsible for getting repeat business from the existing client Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Strong analytical skills desired. Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
- Responsible for quality aspects of application. Convergent of analyzing risk/impact analysis while preparing the changes request.
Technical Skills-Team Lead- .NET, jQUERY, MVC, C#, SQL,AJAX,Silverlight,WEB SERVICES, SOAP,WPF,WCF,Entity Framework,Azure,Sharepoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.