Talent Acquisition at Tamiser Advisory Pvt. Ltd
Views:101 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Solid Quality Assurance Engineer - Peoplesoft Financials (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Primary Skill: PeopleSoft Finance - Catalog Management, eProcurement,Purchasing,eSupplier and esettlement
- Secondary Skill : PeopleSoft Finance - Accounts Payable, Commitment Control, Project Costing, Asset management and General Leger
Solid Quality Services Experience, PeopleSoft Finance, Communications skills, experience working for US based Companies, Open to different shifts (nice to have).
- Understanding and reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents and coming up with comprehensive well-structured test scenarios and test cases.
- Collaborating with product/program management, development/QA peers to ensure complete test coverage
- Hands-on experience in Qtest & Prior experience of working in an Agile (Scrum) team will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in test scenarios/cases preparation, reporting defects in tool, preparing flow-based testing documents, integration flow documents.
- Hands-on experience in Functional, Database, Integration, Installation, Migration, Upgrade, Compatibility testing.
- Identify and troubleshoot application code-related issues and Analytical skills and impact analysis & Ability to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Should have Good Communication and client interaction Skills and Should be Reliable and Work independently Accounting knowledge is added advantage
- Candidate should have experience in PeopleSoft Implementation Upgrade Support phase
- Candidate should have sound knowledge in the following PeopleSoft technical areas