HR at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd.
Views:341 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Solaris Administrator - Performance Tuning & Management (6-13 yrs)
Role : Solaris Admin
Experience : 6 - 13 Years
Skills : Solaris
- Responsible for administrating, configuring, and deploying servers running Solaris.
- Designs and maintains server build configuration for Solaris servers. Manages hardware.
- Performs patching, hardening, and automated deployments.
- Responsible for analysis, identification, and resolution of IT incidents
- Firmware Patch Administration, Boot Disk Mirroring, JumpStart server setup,
- Shell / Perl scripting with respect to OS admin (not app support),
- OS Performance tuning and management, Hardware Upgrade,
- OS Upgrade, Server Partitioning,
- Managing core files Kernel Tuning,
- Kernel Patching, Kernel Recovery and Troubleshooting,
- H/W Crash Analysis Crash Dump Analysis, Capacity planning OS and Software Depot Management,
- Cloning and Golden Image creation, Volume manger administration,
- Cluster implementation, A Cluster Configuration/re-configuration, IS Administration/configuration,
- DNS Administration/configuration, DHCP,
- Hardening of servers Log file analysis
- Network Connectivity Administration,
- Network Multipathing Administration,
- OS Installation, OS Upgrades,
- Disk Layout configuration - RAID etc. NIS/NIS +/NFS Administration,
- Automount Administration, Creating Filesystem, configuring additional Swap space, Managing disk usage,
- File access problems, Remote file system administration, Logical Volume Administration
Location : Bangalore (Sarjapur)
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 Days