HR Manager at SoGoSurvey
Views:759 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
SoGoSurvey - IT Product Manager - Design/Strategy (2-8 yrs)
- Defining, delivering, and continuously innovating.
- Full responsibility and ownership for the quality of all products of the company.
- Coordinating / Manage a product release internally as well as externally
- Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Innovating and delivering products that differentiate us from competitions.
- Conducting regular competition analysis and recommending a plan of action
- Manage day to day team activities and coordinate between Business Users, System Analysis, Developers & Testers
- Ensure that each resource should be aware of the processes and should have the overview of all methodologies.
- Support Team in executing projects
- Ensure release/project initiation and closure is done as per plan and defined the process
- Creating product specifications documents / conducting spec reviews
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and execution.
- Providing product related inputs to sales and marketing