Position : UI Developer
As a Software UI Engineer you will be responsible for the development and augmentation of the UI components which will be used to solve the analytics problems of large enterprises.
- You will be responsible for ensure that there is seamless user interaction and user experience in the product.
Your Key responsibilities include :
- Candidate should have all round experience in developing and delivering Enterprise level UI solutions for large-scale business applications
- Identify the appropriate software and UI technology / tools based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification
- Should be able to implement complex algorithms and UI designs
- Work closely with product and Analytic managers, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones
- Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
- Work with visual designers to improve and refine product visual design and consistency
The ideal candidate profile :
- Working knowledge of Typescript
- Exposure to build tools like Gulp/Webpack
- Exposure to Sass, HTML5 would be an added bonus
- Strong exposure to complex UI development for products and solutions