Founder at Wish Workforce Augmentation Services
Views:72 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Software Team Lead - ASP/.Net Development (10-14 yrs)
Job Title: Software Team Lead
Location: Ahmedabad or Bangalore
- We are looking for an energetic and Passionate Technology Leader with Experience in distributed, cloud-based application development using microservices architecture. In this role you will have the opportunity to influence and architect what we build and how we scale. If you love having real world challenges and making customers happy while fostering your desire to write perfect code and user experience, this is the job for you.
- The Ideal Candidate will be excited for the challenge to transform and think critically on many Computer Science Disciplines including product design, usability, building APIs and user-centric online applications, business logic, scaling performance, and 24x7 reliability.
- Along with coding, you will be responsible for working with product managers, designers, Data Analytics team and Center of Excellence team on our agile team structure.
- We love product engineers who lead the charge, communicating with customers and delivering the most beautiful, intuitive application possible.
- Build the next generation multi-tenant, elastic computing cloud platform with infinite scalability, reliability, manageability
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to build features that delight customers
- Own features from a technical standpoint
- Accountable for delivery of projects within schedule
- 10+ years of Experience in Microsoft Technology stack (C#/.NET, .NET Core, SQL Server, Web API).
- 2+ years of Experience leading software teams of 4+ Developers
- 2+ years of Experience of Developing and deploying cloud based (Azure / AWS) applications.
- 2+ years of experience in Angular 2.0 and above.
- Deep expertise in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Understanding or scalable architecture (Azure Service Bus, Service Fabric, Kubernetes, Docker, Data Lake)
- Must have experience of CI/CD, Git, Branching/Merging.
- Must have good experience in SQL Server performance tuning and query optimization
- Familiarity with scrum methodology and test-driven software development.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver highly complex projects
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in NoSQL databases (preferably MongoDB/Cosmos DB, Elasticsearch, Redis).
- Hands-on experience with Bootstrap 4 or Apache Spark.
- Experience in startup environment.