Software Solution Architect - PHP/.Net (7-12 yrs)
- Solution architecture is a practice of designing, describing, and managing the solution engineering in relation to specific business problems.
- We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development.
- You will see the big picture and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
Roles of Project Manager :
- Collaborate with the team to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team
- Oversee progress of the development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Product delivery and deployment
Technical Skills - .Net Environment / PHP Environment, Web Application, Enterprise level product deployment exp.
Experience - 7-10 years
Education - MCA/BCA/BE/ME/BTech/MTech
Salary - 8-10 LPA
Location - Nagpur