Software Services - Embedded System (2-8 yrs)
Candidates willing to come to Pune
Brief introduction :
- The Embedded Systems Engineer is responsible for aiding in the development of new embedded controls in equipment as well as supporting existing electrical/electronic embedded controllers and its designs for existing equipment.
- Candidate should have a background in Computers / Electrical or Electronics engineering and should be familiar with creating electronics schematics, designing circuit boards, firmware development using Embedded Workbench for ARM and programming embedded controllers.
- The Embedded Systems Engineer will work with our international team and receive overall design assistance from our product companies located in Europe/UK.
- Candidate should have the background necessary to design, build, and test prototype.
- The Embedded Systems Engineer programs the firmware/device drivers using the C/C++ and Embedded C, Python programming language.
- This position will have a good understanding of programming, testing / validating embedded processors, communication protocols e.g. Bluetooth and Industrial Protocols (RS485, I2C, CAN, Modbus,..) and the direct low-level physical interaction the processor has with supporting components.
- The Embedded Systems Engineer will also use troubleshooting techniques and communication skills to work together with other departments including Production, Technical Support, Service, and Sales.
- Candidate should have good understanding in writing a technical specification, developing bug free firmware, A/D, I/O and Bluetooth, Ethernet communication required for software development.
- Design / develop / Test / Validate Firmware and Device Drivers using C / C++ / Embedded C and Python
- Test and validate various communication programs / protocols including Bluetooth and Industrial protocols (RS232,RS485, I2C, CAN, MODBus, SPI, ..)
- Actively participate and interact with various stakeholders following AGILE / SCRUM methodology
- Take complete ownership of the deliverables with - First Time Right- approach
- Follow Solid design principles of OOPS and SDLC best practices
- You have a Computer / Electronics or Mechatronics engineering qualification (B.E or B.Tech or MTech) from a reputed university
- You have a solid experience of minimum 2-5 years Embedded design, development and Testing
- You have 1-2 years of hands on experience developing firmware design and validation
- You have worked on various industrial control protocols and algorithms using CAN bus, Profi bus, Modbus, TCP/IP, Ethernet, RS485, Bluetooth etc.
- Have an eye for details and ensure good documentation is prepared as part of delivery process
- You are passionate about embedded systems, controllers, IoT, IIoT
- Analytical, problem-solving, curious, eager to learn
- You can operate with a high degree of autonomy
- You take ownership and technical lead as a key - Team player-
- You are result driven and committed with a great sense of detail
- You try new ideas, methods and technologies because you are convinced there is always a better way
- You are a real team player and like to learn from experts, peers and colleagues