Manager HR at Wealden HR Solutions (India) LLP
Views:709 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Software Quality Assurance Tester - Manual/Automation Testing (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for Quality Analysts / Manual Testers to be a part of our growing quality team.
- You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we'd like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Collaborate with Product teams to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Hands-on experience on Selenium Web Drivers or other equivalent software (for automation testers)
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio Test Manager or other equivalent test management software (e.g. q Test, Zephyr)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
Education : Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Job Type : Full Time
Job Location : Hyderabad
What we Offer / Perks :
- Supportive and creative work environment
- Rockstar coworkers
- Work-from-home days
- Tasty snacks
- Medical Insurance like GMC, GPA & GTL
- 22 paid days off