IT Recruiter at KenQA Services
Views:657 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Software Quality Assurance Professional - Test Automation/QTP (6-8 yrs)
We have openings in one of our MNC client is looking for
Automation tester with QTP
We are looking for an experienced Software Quality Assurance professional with experience in Functional and Automation testing to join our QA team. The right candidate is expected to work on execution of testing in order to meet the testing requirements for the applications supported by the team.
A strong technical background is required, along with automation experience and desire to further a career in testing in a cutting edge test automation environment. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and self-directed, and thrive in a fast-paced and high-visibility work environment.
- Responsible for working with different parties and participate in solution design and ensure testability of functions and applications.
- Create Automation test scripts using detailed business requirements, functional documents, and processes
- Assist in designing and ensuring overall integrity of the testing strategy
- Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate data for testing, and prepare that data for the test scripts
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage exists by understanding the test scope and automation approach
- Responsible for the planning and analysis based on the requirement
- Identify areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles, and automation of test scripts and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Possess thorough technical and operational knowledge within the QA area of responsibility
- Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving defects
- Performs root cause analysis to identify and recommend test scope and test approach improvements
- Ensures projects are completed on schedule, and that objectives conform to line of business' overall standards and operations objectives and user requirements
- University graduate in IT/Finance with 4 - 8 years or equivalent work experience in software testing
- Understanding Software Development Life Cycle and specifically QA process and test methodologies
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- With extensive experience in test automation on different platforms
- Must demonstrate strong time management skills, ability to multi-task & handle multiple test assignments & prioritize one's own work
- Able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze detailed business requirements, raise questions and seek resolution to outstanding clarifications required for test case identification
The technical requirements of this role are as follows:-
- At least 5 - 8 years of Automation testing experience required
- Good exposure to SQL.
- Experience in Manual and automation testing and ability to write test scenarios.
- Must have experience in working on QTP framework or function writing in VBS.
- Exposure to Agile methodology
The behavioral requirements of this role are as follows:-
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
- Interest in Test Automation as a profession
- Ability to pitch communication at different audiences appropriately, from technical colleagues to managers in the business.
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
- High level of responsibility and Ownership from inception through to implementation.
- The candidate should have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Good analysis skills in order to aid in trouble shooting and problem solving
- Good testing principles as well as good defect management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.