Talent Aquisition at Spectral Consultants
Views:123 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Software Quality Assurance Engineer - New Product Development (3-6 yrs)
- Primarily responsible for: Risk Management, Design Inputs review, Design History File Documents review, Design Output Document review, Code Review, Test log test plans, Software verification and Validation.
- Participate in Risk Management per ISO14971 to ensure the safety and effectiveness of product.
- Responsible to ensure provisions of software life cycle processes are followed and associated reviews are conducted.
- Conduct design reviews during various phases of NPD.
- Work with team to develop robust verification, validation & release strategies to ensure product compliance, safety, reliability & effectiveness.
- Work with team to develop robust software architecture as per quality and regulatory requirements.
- Expert-level knowledge of current industry standards for software engineering and risk management practices ideally from the domain of safety critical applications
- Demonstrated ability to apply software and system quality management practices in efficient and effective ways while being compliant.
- Solutions-based approach to quality engineering, wants to provide - added value" (- quality police- attitudes won't survive in our culture).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Education : B.Tech/BE in Computer Science or System Engineering
Experience : 3+ years
2+ years experience in new product development focused on quality engineering related activities.
- Strong preference given to medical device industry experience