Software Engineering Manager - Java/AWS/Big Data/.Net (8-12 yrs)
Skills - Software Engineering Manager, Product development, Java, Big data, .Net
Job Duration :
Job Description - The role is that of a Software Engineering Manager for the in-house product development funcion of a global consulting firm. Looking for hands-on techno-managers with Java+ Big data / Java +AWS/ .Net +Big Data experience.
Client Details :
Our client is global management consulting firm spread across 80+ countries. The build in-house products for their clients across the globe and have only highly skilled and professional people on-board.
- Lead a team of skilled software developers to build the flagship product as a service platform and add value for clients
- Steer the product development with architecture and design inputs and be hands-on as and when required
- Coach, mentor and motivate team to achieve their objectives
- Empower your team with best-in-class technologies and highest standards of engineering practices
- BE/B.Tech/MS in Computer Science or related discipline from top tier institutes
- At least 8 years of overall work experience in product development is a must have
- At least 3+ years of experience managing a team to build products
- Hands-on experience in Java+ Big data / Java +AWS/ .Net +Big Data is a must have
- Hand-on experience in architecture design, development, code review etc. is a must
- 3+ years' experience in agile/SCRUM software development
Job Offer :
- Lead and grow the product as well as the team
- See immediate impact of work
- Industry leading compensation
Contact - Kriti Devgan - +91 124 452 5448
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.