Software Engineering Manager - Java/AWS/Big Data/.Net (8-12 yrs)
Skills - Software Engineering Manager, Product development, Java, Big data, .Net
Job Duration :
Job Description - The role is that of a Software Engineering Manager for the in-house product development funcion of a global consulting firm. Looking for hands-on techno-managers with Java+ Big data / Java +AWS/ .Net +Big Data experience.
Client Details :
Our client is global management consulting firm spread across 80+ countries. The build in-house products for their clients across the globe and have only highly skilled and professional people on-board.
- Lead a team of skilled software developers to build the flagship product as a service platform and add value for clients
- Steer the product development with architecture and design inputs and be hands-on as and when required
- Coach, mentor and motivate team to achieve their objectives
- Empower your team with best-in-class technologies and highest standards of engineering practices
- BE/B.Tech/MS in Computer Science or related discipline from top tier institutes
- At least 8 years of overall work experience in product development is a must have
- At least 3+ years of experience managing a team to build products
- Hands-on experience in Java+ Big data / Java +AWS/ .Net +Big Data is a must have
- Hand-on experience in architecture design, development, code review etc. is a must
- 3+ years' experience in agile/SCRUM software development
Job Offer :
- Lead and grow the product as well as the team
- See immediate impact of work
- Industry leading compensation
Contact - Kriti Devgan - +91 124 452 5448
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.