Growth Hacker & Social Media Recruitment at Hyring Ninja
Views:495 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Software Engineer - Testing - Aerospace/Automotive Domain (2-4 yrs)
Job Summary :
- We are hiring for one of our clients specialized in Aerospace space Product Development & Services, a Junior-mid-level software engineer from Aerospace/ Automotive Industry working on Testing Modules.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop different layers of our applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Areas of Responsibility :
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience from Aerospace / Automotive industry
- Experience in Verification and Validation of Aerospace application software
- Requirements based testing
- Expected to understand/interpret the requirements of a complex Level A system
- Creation of Test cases / Test Procedures and STLC Documents in support of certification viz. SVCP, SVR etc.
- Exposure to Requirements Documentation Tools such as DOORS
- Life cycle data management repository / build procedures and release management exposure
- The advantage of having executed tests on hardware
- Exposure to SCADE or MATLAB is an added advantage
Programming Language : Experience in C necessary
Standards : Experience in DO-178 B / C