Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:225 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
# Positions: 4 No's
Domain: Real Estate/BFSI
Notice: Up to 60 Days (Max). Preferred candidates with shorter notice.
Required Skill Set : (2 to 6 Years)
Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year university plus 1 or more years- experience; or 3 plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong technical skills, positive attitude, and flexibility with displayed enthusiasm for self-initiated professional growth.
Must Have :
- 2+ years of experience with Perl
- 1-3 years of experience with Git or similar version control
- 1+ years of experience with Web Development using : Apache and/or NGINX. Linux, Postgres, MySQL, Sybase, or similar databases
- Experience or Exposure on the database
- Experience in Real-world experience with Perl (Modern Perl, Moo, Dancer2, Mojo, and/or Catalyst)
- Experience in Real-world experience with ExtJS (version 4 or higher) -
- Experience in Real-world experience with Selenium, Siesta, Protractor, Jasmine, other testing frameworks
Interview Process :
- Telephonic Screening
- 2 Levels of In-person Technical Interviews
Interview Expectation :
- Strong in Perl Language
- Strong in Problem Solving
- Good in Database
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.