AM - HR at Caroobi
Views:187 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer - Backend Developement - Ruby on Rails (2-5 yrs)
We are bringing the automotive services industries to the 21st century.
Our technology-driven business provides a 10x better experience for customers who wish to enhance their car as well as car garages. By leveraging technology, we own the entire customer lifecycle from demand generation, to closing the sale, to customer service requests. Our brand enjoys significant traction in major European countries and we are growing full speed into become the go-to destination for requests around the car.
At the heart of our company are our people. We are a team of highly driven and very ambitious people with a fun and exciting culture.
For YOU our hyper-growth means massive opportunity for personal development and taking on bigger and bigger roles in no time. We are committed to help you achieve more than what you would have ever imagined. Learn fast and join us in driving a massive industry into the 21st century.
- Headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
- Core technology team in Noida, India.
What you will be doing at Caroobi?
- Develop new features for Caroobi consumers, internal teams and mechanics.
- Apply and improve your expertise in Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
- Write libraries for future use.
- Optimize applications for best speed and high scalability.
- Explore emerging web technologies and apply them wherever necessary.
- Set and maintain programming standards and best practices.
- Use AWS to build scalable infrastructure and APIs.
- Understand variety of developer tools.
- Maintain your and others code using Git.
- Communicate with people within the team and sometimes third parties across the globe.
- Deploy your stuff using for everyone's using Capistrano, Jenkins, Chef.
- Document what you learn and what you know while doing all the above.
What we are looking for :
- Not a researcher, but a product person. Willingness to work on Ruby on Rails.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Excellent programming skills
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get shit done
- Smart, ambitious people who are driven to make an impact
- Proven ability to deliver high quality product that scales
- Ability to learn fast and become expert and various domains
- Ability to challenge ideas and also get challenged to find the best solution
- Ability to break down big into chewable pieces in a very structured way
- 'Never say die' attitude
Good to have :
- Experience on Ruby/Ruby on Rails.
- Relevant experience of architecting scalable software
- Graduate/PG degree from top-tier institutes - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIITs
Are you up for amazing new challenges? Come join!