Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:842 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Software Engineer/Senior Engineer - ASP/C#/.Net (0-7 yrs)
Sr. Software Engineer/Software Engineer
About Company :
It is 10 years old fast-growing technology solutions provider for the financial industry, with a focus on building innovative products for financial institutions with a focus on compliance and operations. Here are some highlights about us. - We take pride in the fact that we are a product company, which makes it technically more challenging for our engineers to build scalable and extensible system - We are a FinTech company (Finance domain), and we have customers in multiple countries - You may get a chance to work on latest technologies such as Machine Learning - You will be doing Full Stack development (front end using AngularJS, service side using restful APIs in .Net, and SQL Server backend) - We reward merit over experience
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 3+ Years-Sr Software Engineer
Experience : 0-2 years - Software Engineer
Function : Technology - IT & Systems
Vacancy : 10
Job Description :
Position Type - Permanent Employee
About the Job :
We are seeking a self-motivated and highly productive Software Developer to work with our development team. You will join a multidisciplinary team that designs and creates the user experience for all our products and clients across the globe.
As a Developer, you will have on the opportunity to participate in the full life cycle development of a multi-tier web application and to push the design envelope with new interactions and technologies.
- Understand the data modular and its mapping to the various business processes.
- Develop high usability web interfaces to manage complex interactions with non-technical users.
- Work in all stages of website development and maintenance - from conception and design through testing and deployment.
- Create a simple, well-documented code to solve complex business problems.
- Work closely with other team members, project managers, and customer to ensure that all requirements are met and work as per specification.
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science or other related fields, with at least 1 year of experience.
- Strong programming experience in OO languages like Java or C#.
- Experience in database modeling and design on SQL Server.
- Strong communication skills.
Working Days : 6 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time