Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:51 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Software Engineer/Senior Engineer - Android Platform - MVC/SDK (2-5 yrs)
Job Description : Android Developer | Disruptive Health-tech Platform
- If you are keen to make a difference to how consumers in future will access health products and services, in bringing true actionable Artificial intelligence to the world of health and wellness and to build disruptive products, then this job is for you.
- Our client is a unique health-tech services company, providing AI-based health and wellness products.
- They are building the first of its kind AI wearables which will give an overall view of the user's wellness.
- Their unique approach to integrating wearables & healthcare partners provides users an affordable and approachable health management system.
- The founders bring in 30+ years of business, marketing, technology and investment expertise along with their team which consists of tech professionals and healthcare service providers.
- They work out of Gurgaon and Bangalore, the major work-hubs of the country.
- Their vision is to make consumer health management easy, manageable and accessible to all.
- As an Android Developer (Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer), you will be designing, building and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable code for the Android platform
What you will do :
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Integrating backend API with the front-end user interface elements
- Designing and implementing front-end business logic modules, database.
- App release management on Play Store
What you need to have :
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent
- 02 - 05 years of experience in developing a mobile app on the android platform
- Deep understanding of Java, Android application development, Android SDK, MVC concept
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps on Google Play (please include names and links on your resume)
- Prior exposure to optimize the application for non-functional requirements that includes performance, security and resource optimization.
- Knowledge and expertise in UI transitions, network communication, and memory/battery efficiency, design patterns
- Knowledge of Material design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong understanding over Third Party API/SDK Integration, Push Notifications, RESTful API and hands-on experience in developing an app(s) with Bluetooth Interface, Google Firebase, SQLite
- Prior experience developing user interfaces using 3rd party chart libraries
- Complete knowledge of app testing, releasing and handling support tickets