Recruitment Manager at The Modern Dimension
Views:36263 Applications:3258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Software Engineer - Mobile Applications - iOS/Android Platforms (1-5 yrs)
Company Name - Resfeber Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Company Background - The Porter ( https://theporter.in/ ) is a funded early-stage startup disrupting the logistics space in india. We are an online marketplace for surface logistics and are trying to address market inefficiencies and low capacity utilization in the logistics sector, namely difficulty in getting the return trip/fare or idle unused inventory using mobile technology. We are working on cutting-edge scheduling and route optimisation algorithms, payment solutions and fraud prevention strategies that scale.
Job Description - We're looking for team players with natural product intuition who can help us build world class solutions for the logistics space in India. As a member of our mobile application team, you'll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both customers and drivers. We are working on some ground- breaking assignment and fleet optimisation solutions, dynamic pricing algorithms, active-geofencing and heat-map analysis. You- ll get an opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the country to make a major dent in the 150 billion dollar surface transport industry.
Desired Skills :
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, data structures and design patterns
- Strong C/C++, Java programming skills
- Knowledge of software development processes & agile methodologies
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills
- Experience working with the Eclipse IDE/Xcode
- Good understanding of DB Design
- Take ownership of the features assigned right from estimating timelines to Production release
Desired Experience :
- Must have project experience of developing applications for android/iOS platform
- Experience in developing B2C mobile applications
- Expertise in implementation of custom UI components
- Experience working with Google Maps and Social APIs
- Experience in memory management and in designing high-performance apps
- Working knowledge of Android SDK and Android Development Tools/Experience working with Objective C, Cocoa, Core frameworks and the iPhone SDK (5.0 and above).
- Experience in shipping applications through the Google play store/itunes App store
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Flurry
- Well versed with mobile UI/UX conventions
- Experience in using GIT or other version control systems.
Work Experience - 1-5 years of relevant work experience required. Need candidates from Tier-I Colleges only.
Immediate Joining is preferred