Founder at Big Recruit Consulting
Views:120 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Software Engineer - Game Development (4-8 yrs)
Job description : We are looking for smart and driven software development engineers to join our team in Pune.
The work involves :
- Building learning games using Unity.
- Maintaining and enhancing the existing suite of learning games.
- Designing and writing code mainly in C#, C++, Kotlin, and Java - writing cross-platform code that works on multiple device formats
- Working on backend infrastructure, internal tools, as well as growth experiments
- Iterative development and play testing with kids
- Mentoring and grooming junior team members
- Constant self-learning to improve skills
- Work closely with other team members - pedagogy experts, game designers, testers, marketing - to ensure that the products we build are a success.
Must Haves :
- Good exposure to Unity/Cocos2d-X.
- Demonstrated ability to work across languages and frameworks
- Good knowledge of SQL and at least one database
- Exposure any one of spring-boot, Node JS, ReactJS
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly
- Strong understanding of design patterns. Ability to identify a missing pattern and refactoring code to implement it.
- Writing clean and maintainable code, refactoring, unit testing, coding standards, and other good practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of CS fundamentals, OOPS, data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of MAC, UNIX or Linux systems
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command over IDE's and its various shortcuts
- Strong understanding of various development tools
Good To Have : Exposure to functional programming and AOP
Skills : C++, Game Development, Unity3D, Unity, Cocos2d-X