Software Engineer - Embedded Development (3-5 yrs)
Embedded Development - 3 Positions - 3-5 years.
- B.E, B.Tech / M.E, M.Tech degree in Computer science Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Hands on experience working in embedded systems/product Development Company
Domain Skills :
- Hands on design/development/debugging experience in systems company (preferably networking)
- Expertise in programming languages such as C/C++ and VxWorks/Linux operating systems is a must.
- Experience in IP/MPLS with hands on stack development is must.
- Experience working with remote teams will be valuable
Roles & Responsibility :
- The role will involve working on various features within the Shadetree SW .
- Work could span various layers in the system software such as developing software for protocol/application enhancement, high-availability software, IP/Ethernet/MPLS standards implementation.
- The role will also likely involve interaction with developers/systems engineers in a remote site