Recruitment Co-ordinator at Angel and Genie
Views:59 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Software Engineer - DirectX/OpenGL (1-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Designation Offered : Software Engineer
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and developing Graphics Programming 2D/3D Visualization Tools & GUI based applications for computer vision systems.
- Construct 2D/3D mesh using CAD/ODB++ data using Direct2D or mesh construction Algorithms.
- Rendering constructed 2D/3D mesh in the scene
- Construct scene graph to organize models in the scene
- Create vertex and pixel shader.
Experience : A minimum of 1.5 years and maximum of 6 years of experience in a similar role.
Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering (BTECH / BE) or (MTECH / MS) in Computer Science/Electronics / Information Sciences or MCA
Skills Required :
- Experience in Graphics programming using either DirectX or OpenGL
- Strong object oriented Design skills & C/C++, VC++ programming skills.
- Should have worked in modern Rendering pipeline.
- Hands on experience on Vertex and pixel shader programming.
- Hands on experience on SDK & WIN32 (x86, x64) system programming.
- Exposure to Open GLES 2.0, 3.0 and above standards.
- Exposure to Embedded board side GPU based graphics programming.
- Experience of MFC & GUI Design on windows based platform.
- Experience in using GDI / GDI+ API.
- Exposure to Scene Graph implementation.
- Exposure to Image processing algorithm development is added advantage.
- Experience in working on industrial automation applications.
- Exposure & awareness of Versioning / Configuration & Defect Tracking tools are an added advantage