HR Manager at HumanContext
Views:733 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Software Engineer - C++/QT (2-7 yrs)
Our Client - a subsidiary of a 34 Billion USD corporation - develops and manufactures microscopes and scientific instruments for the analysis of microstructures and nanostructures. Ever since the company started as a family business in the nineteenth century, its instruments have been widely recognized for their optical precision and innovative technology. It is one of the market leaders in compound and stereo microscopy, digital microscopy, confocal laser scanning microscopy with related imaging systems, electron microscopy sample preparation, and surgical microscopes.
Our Client has seven major plants and product development sites around the world. The company is represented in over 100 countries, has sales and service organizations in 20 countries, and an international network of distribution partners.
There are 3 Divisions :
- Life Sciences - Life Science area supports the imaging needs of the scientific community with advanced innovation and technical expertise for the visualization, measurement and analysis of microstructures. Our strong focus on understanding scientific applications puts customers at the leading edge of science.
- Industry Forensics and Education - Industry, Forensics and Education area focus is to support customers- pursuit of the highest quality end result by providing the best and most innovative imaging systems for their needs to see, measure and analyze the microstructures in routine and research industrial applications, in materials science and quality control, in forensic science investigations, and educational applications.
- Medicine - Medicine area focus is to partner with and support micro-surgeons and their care of patients with the highest-quality, most innovative surgical microscope technology today and into the future.
Primary Job Purpose :
- Candidate will be responsible for the development of software for next-generation histology equipment. Responsibilities of the incumbent will include development of application level software as well as platform software.
- This position works intensely with the software team based in Shanghai to meet/exceed business and quality objectives.
Area of Responsibilities:
1. Participate in the software NPD/sustaining lifecycle with an Agile/Scrum environment.
2. Contribute design and testing efforts for the application of histology products.
3. Work with Shanghai-based software team to ensure medical product development meets the requirement for quality, OTD and regulation.
4. Collaborate with local IDC SW Tech Lead to drive synergies across common platform.
1. Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or related fields.
2. 3-6 years of embedded software development experience across multiple technologies.
3. Good C/C++ programming skills; Familiar with popular programming languages.
4. Experience of QT program development on Linux is a strong plus.
5. Good English communication skills; Strong problem solving skills and responsibility; Quick learning abilities.