Owner at Empowered Access
Views:24099 Applications:1976 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1833
Software Engineer - C++/Python (1-7 yrs)
- Design, development and testing of high performance algorithmic trading software using mathematical and CS skills.
- Management and modification of existing software for optimal results.
- Working with large data sets.
- A degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline.
- Excellent development skills in C++, Python.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux and/or BSD programming.
- An ability to absorb new technology quickly.
- Knowledge of network, parallel/distributed, multithreaded programming would be very helpful, as would knowledge of Linux kernel programming and/or device driver development.
- A background in mathematical modeling (an integral part of several quant disciplines) would be a big plus.
Hard working, Self Motivated and a willingness to see a task through to the end are some of the characteristics of the candidate we are looking to hire. Thinking out of the box is highly encouraged and an open environment to work / experiment is provided to those who are out there to learn and grow.
Compensation offered is better than the market standard.
Interested candidates may please mail their CVs with "Software Engineer" in the subject line.