Associate Consultant at Huquo
Views:842 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Software Engineer - C++/Distributed Computing (2-5 yrs)
Educational Background :
- At a minimum, a bachelor's degree in computer science from a reputable university.
- Exposure to trading is desirable, though not required
- A background or interest in building large-scale, real-time, and distributed applications is desired.
- Experience working in HFT firm is desirable
Key Skills :
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with parallel and distributed computing.
- Experience developing high-performance, multi-threaded applications using C++.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl, Python, and UNIX shell.
- Experience collaborating on large software projects.