HR Manager at HumanContext
Views:381 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Software Engineer - C#/C++ (3-7 yrs)
Our Client - a subsidiary of a 34 Billion USD corporation - develops and manufactures microscopes and scientific instruments for the analysis of microstructures and nanostructures. Ever since the company started as a family business in the nineteenth century, its instruments have been widely recognized for their optical precision and innovative technology. It is one of the market leaders in compound and stereo microscopy, digital microscopy, confocal laser scanning microscopy with related imaging systems, electron microscopy sample preparation, and surgical microscopes.
Our Client has seven major plants and product development sites around the world. The company is represented in over 100 countries, has sales and service organizations in 20 countries, and an international network of distribution partners.
There are 3 Divisions
- Life Sciences - Life Science area supports the imaging needs of the scientific community with advanced innovation and technical expertise for the visualization, measurement and analysis of microstructures. Our strong focus on understanding scientific applications puts customers at the leading edge of science.
- Industry Forensics and Education - Industry, Forensics and Education area focus is to support customers- pursuit of the highest quality end result by providing the best and most innovative imaging systems for their needs to see, measure and analyze the microstructures in routine and research industrial applications, in materials science and quality control, in forensic science investigations, and educational applications.
- Medicine - Medicine area focus is to partner with and support micro-surgeons and their care of patients with the highest-quality, most innovative surgical microscope technology today and into the future.
Job Description :
- BE/BTech in Computer Science/Software engineering/Informatics or equivalent
- Experience designing software components using OOA/OOD methodologies
- Excellent programming skills in C++ / C#
- Very good knowledge of network frameworks, components, protocols (SMB)
- Very good knowledge of cloud services (Azure or AWS)
- Strong capacity for teamwork and good communication skills to work within a cross-functional and distributed team
- Fluent in English
- Extremely strong problem solving, analysis skills
- Development of a scalable data handling/management backbone for high-speed, high-volume microscopy image acquistion
- Translate software requirements into module designs and specifications
- Design, implement and maintain software modules incl. unit tests and automated component tests
- Collaborate with cross-functional, distributed teams to ensure product meets performance, scalability, and reliability goals
- Investigates software problems and determine root causes for failures.