HR at All About HR Solutions
Views:5448 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Software Engineer - Asterisk Development (2-4 yrs)
Software Engineer (Asterisk Development)
Job Description :
- Candidate should be familiar and comfortable with
- Preference would be given to having experience on IVR and Call Center application development.
- Hands on experience in Kamailio SIP Server
- Hands on experience in WEBSTER
- Asterisk integration with PSTN is preferred.
- Asterisk integration with Database (MySQL and MSSQL) with knowledge of queries and stored procedures.
- Scripting with Shell, Perl.
- Experience in installing Hosted VoIP
The candidate must have:
- 2 - 4 years of experience working on Asterisk platform.
- Strong Knowledge in PBX, SIP, RTP protocols.
- Strong knowledge of multi-asterisk server architecture
- Sound knowledge of Asterisk Dial-plan, Asterisk Gateway Interface and Asterisk Manager Interface.
- Worked on Queue, IVR and Voicemail related applications.
- Expert in Asterisk installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Expert knowledge installing and configuring Asterisk with PSTN card.
- R & D skills in Asterisk.
- Experienced with Linux (LAMP) servers (Centos, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
Nice to have :
- good knowledge of SIP and IAX.
- MySQL and Telephony Domain.
- ability to test and troubleshoot Asterisk applications/issues
- Knowledge of C programming in Asterisk
Some Company Perks
- Work on cutting edge technologies
- Employee of the month and other recognition awards
Please go through the JD and furnish the details along with your updated resume :
Designation Applied For
Current CTC & In Hand CTC
Notice period & whether it is negotiable
Current Precise location
Reason For Change
Any other remarks considered
ALL ABOUT HR SOLUTIONS
Mobile no ;- 9769213526