President at Blackcoffer (OPC) Private Limited
Views:191 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Software Engineer - ASP/.Net/C# (1-3 yrs)
Job Title : Junior .Net Desktop Applications Developer
Job Location : Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Job Type : Full Time
CTC : Up to INR 10 LPA
Experience : 1 to 3+ years
Work you'll do :
- As a Developer, you will assist with the design, analysis, development, implementation, and deployment of new data-driven applications.
Additionally, and you will :
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems.
- Be responsible for hands-on coding and review other team members- work.
- Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools.
- Support system testing by following up on and closing defect tickets in a timely manner.
- Solid knowledge of SQL, Excel Programming, VSTO applications, and .NET Windows Forms-based software development
- Understanding of n-tier Application Architecture (e.g. WCF, MVC, SOA) and Design Patterns
- Experience with developing and maintaining click-once deployment client-side Windows applications Experience with Excel including VBA and commands such as offset and lookup
- Experience with SQL, SQL Server and.Net
- Extensive experience in designing and developing enterprise-grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Proficiency in building VSTO and Windows Forms-based applications
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (like C# and Visual Basic .NET)
- Create Entity-Relationship (ER) Diagrams to the proposed database
- Create database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, Triggers etc.
- Be aware of potential blocking, deadlocking and write code to avoid those situations.
- Server-side business logic, sync messaging, multi-threading
- Strong algorithm problem-solving skills
- Requires experience WPF, WCF, WWF, Excel as a view, c# 4. 0, SQL Server, entity framework, NHibernate, and/ or LINQ to sql Comprehensive expertise in the software development process.
- Microsoft Azure Services
- Azure could solutions, and instances
- Azure database, machine learning, and APIs
- Able to deploy, manage, and implement database architecture in Azure cloud
- Hands-on with No-SQL database
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Diligent and attentive to detail
- Attention to detail to document code thoroughly
- Experience troubleshooting