Director at iHope Talent Solutions
Views:59 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Software Embedded Developer - Linux Board Bring Up (8-11 yrs)
Only Ready For Relocate Apply.
Technical Skills :
- Experience in design and development with structured Software Development Life Cycle for embedded applications.
- Hands On in writing multi processing & threading code on Linux using eclipse & Mono Develop IDE.
- Hands On in writing Linux kernel driver & module.
- Hands On in modifying device tree block (DTB) for board specific works.
- Debugging skills with GDB, Strace, ObjDump.
- Experience in writing code using open source packages.
- Experience on using Linux build tool like Yocto.
- Proficiency in using Linux tool chain for cross compiling
- Proficiency in Linux board bring up
Job Description :
- Understand improvement requirement and develop improvement solution & package, according to technical specifications / high level solution design
- Responsible to carry out effective and timely unit testing, in order to, deliver first time right solutions
- Get reviewed innovation design to ensure that design and design analysis are made with quality and perform alternative analysis, timely closure of review actions
- Development of automation framework / compiler / emulators to speed up business delivery cycle in NPI programs
- Keep track of new trends, continuously learn and self develop skills by ensuring effective knowledge sharing through group meetings and trainings. Impart training to new joiners as and when assigned
- Proficiency in developing embedded software design with high reusability using relevant tools and BSM or flow diagram
Contact : 9319613456