Recruiter at Neemtree Tech Hiring
Views:196 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Software Dvelopment Engineer I - System Design/RDBMS (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Our client is a Bengaluru based leading fintech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending platform, they are aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar lending models.
- Since they had their public launch in 2015, they have cemented their position as the No.1 fintech startup in consumer lending space.They are Series-B funded, backed by top-tier investors. They are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
- This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic technology driven solutions for our client, from the ground up
Designation : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education & work experience.
- 2 to 4 years of Software Development experience.
- Experience in system design, relational and No-SQL databases.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform).
- Solid software development background including design patterns, algorithms, data structures, test driven development.
- Any previous experience in working with Big Data or leveraging machine learning in improving consumer experience is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As a Software Engineer you will :
- Work closely with Senior Engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact organisations business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, Core Platform and Analytics.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Must be able to independently design code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring.