Business Development at ConverseHR
Views:113 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Software Development/Scripting Engineer - Perl/Python Programming (2-4 yrs)
Role: Software Engineer- Scripting
Exp: 2-4 Yrs
- The person will be responsible to lead and participate in the development of features on the phone system.
- The job involves working in a challenging start-up environment requiring a fast paced, flexible and adaptive approach towards methods, processes and techniques used in product testing of a complex telephony system.
- Multi-tasking and switching between different roles is a key aspect of the job.
- It requires the person to have the orientation and capacity to deliver while working in a small team.
- Participate and contribute in ideating and developing innovative features on the phone system.
- 2-4 years of overall software development/scripting experience. The person should be able work as an individual contributor with little or no guidance.
- Strong skills and hands on experience in Perl and/or Python programming
- Experience in Linux development environment with shell scripting knowledge
- Comfortable with integrating with third party plug-ins/modules
- Knowledge of exception handling, multi-threading, socket programming and database connectivity using scripts
- Experience in debugging issues with scripts
- Knowledge of ReactJs or node.js would be an added advantage
- Good inter-personal skills and excellent team player
Refer your friends if any, for the same requirement, there are many positions opened.
Interested candidates can apply here.