Sr Recruiter at SP Staffing Services
Views:177 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Software Development Manager - C/C++/Java - IIT/NIT/BITS/Manipal (8-12 yrs)
- Develop, manage and prepare best software development team.
- Guide, coach and mentor software development engineers.
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software.
- Prepare lifecycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management.
- Supervise architecture plus lead efforts to develop technical roadmap of all projects.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software.
- Perform closely with Engineers, Developers and Product Management throughout organization to influence product development assisting or improving products.
- Develop relations with existing and prospective internal customers to interpret all individual requirements.
- Learn and display as how products would add value to respective business.
- Ensure top quality design reviews attaining business goals.
- Supervise resource allocation to assure attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team and with customers.
- Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
As a SDM on the Retail Experience team, you will oversee the design and implementation of significant grounds up technical projects by both achieving results through SDE's and QAE's. You will help influence the team's technical and business strategy by making insightful contributions to priorities and approach, set the standard for engineering excellence, take the lead in identifying and solving ambiguous technical problems.
As a Development manager, you will identify, hire and build a world-class team of Development Engineers to define, drive and execute on this vision. You will initiate processes that allow the team to collaborate with local as well as global teams with a high degree of efficiency. You will develop a team of highly motivated and talented individuals that can collaborate with Customers, Product Managers, and Program Managers across the company on this high impact initiative. You will design, build and own features that impact all aspects of the Retail Experience.