Technical Recruiter at People Gamut
Views:1228 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Software Development Engineer - Testing (6-15 yrs)
FireEye HX Endpoint Security delivers advanced detection and prevention capabilities to help respond to threats that bypass traditional endpoint defenses. It also provides complete endpoint visibility so analysts can determine the exact scope and level of an attack and make the changes necessary to address the incident, both today and into the future.
We are seeking seasoned senior engineers with the passion and experience necessary to test FireEye's HX leading edge product suites. This person will help build a world class white-box testing practices that ensures enterprise readiness of the products on various combinations of Operating Systems and Application Version. This will form the foundation of one of the key engineering processes across the organization.
- Design, implement key automation and infrastructure components that are required for enterprise class testing.
- Design, implement component, integration and end-to-end test cases
- Stakeholder management and generation of key indicators and metrics for product launch decision making.
- Good engineering background with excellent computer science skills. Hands on coding abilities are fundamental.
- Expert at one or more of the scripting languages, preferably Python
- Programming experience in C/C++
- Solid understanding of Windows / Linux tools. Understanding of Mac OSX is a plus
- Very good experience in Windows based SDK testing
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and incorporate them in automation infrastructure.
Additional Qualifications :
- 6 - 15 years as software engineer in test.
- Knowledge of Windows Internals
- In-depth knowledge of building virtualized test infrastructure leveraging VMware technologies
- Exposure to security industry is ideal, but not mandatory
- Expert knowledge of the software development life cycle and methodology
- Experience with Agile programming and rapid prototyping a plus
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Experience in enterprise product engineering environments is crucial.
- Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science from top schools or equivalent experience
Please Note: Interview process(4-5 hours): Online test(1 hour), Code test( 2.5+ hours), technical discussions.